- April 10, 2019: Sunset Sails Series Begin (every Wednesday through October)
- April 12-14, 2019: Cruise to South Beach Yacht Club
- Saturday, April 12, 2019: Raft up in McCovey Cove for 1:05 Giants game
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019: General Membership Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 21, 2019: Easter Brunch
- Friday, May 3, 2019: South Bay Opening Day Kick Off Fish Fry
- Saturday, May 4th, 2019: Ballentine Memorial Pursuit Race
- Saturday, May 18, 2019: Open House 11-3
Ever wonder what goes on in that big building across from Coyote Point park? Ever wonder what it would be like to be part of a yacht club? Free boat rides, safety demonstrations boat tours, and activities for the kids. Members will be on hand to talk about the boating experience, and tours of the club house will be offered. A BBQ lunch will be available for purchase for $5. This activity is fun for the whole family.
The club is located at 1820 Coyote Point Drive inside the Coyote Point Park. At the park entrance, tell the gate guard that you are attending an event at the Yacht Club.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Fridays: Lunch 11:30-2:00. Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open from 5:00 until closing
Saturdays: Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open during dinner hours, and at OD’s discretion during non-dining hours.
Special guest chefs and themed dinner events as posted.
Bar Open from 2pm until 8pm
Reservations for dinner events should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.