- Every Wednesday Night: Sunset Sails. Skipper’s Meeting at 5:30p.m.
- Saturday, June 1, 2019: Merton Yolles Memorial Regatta
- June 14-16: Cruise Out to Encinal Yacht Club
- Monday, June 17: Youth Sailing Sessions Begin (through August 30)
- Saturday, June 22, 2019: South Bay Sailing/Crew Party
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: 4th of July Dock Party and evening cruise to Sequoia to watch the fireworks
- Saturday, July 6, 2019: Stars and Stripes Regatta
SOUTH BAY SAILING PARTY and CREW SEARCH
Ever wanted to race on a sailboat, or feel the thrill of the wind and salt spray on your face, but you don’t know anyone with a boat? Are you a sailor or boater living in the south bay looking for crew to help you sail or race your boat? Do you want to race your boat, but don’t want to slog all the way to the Central Bay? Or maybe, you’ve always wanted to go on a boat ride, but don’t know anyone with a boat. Look no further.
Coyote Point Yacht Club will be hosting its South Bay Crew List Party on Saturday, June 22, from 5p.m-8pm. The party will feature passed hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, sailing slide show and “Sea Shanty” music to set the scene. Attendees will be grouped according to whether they are looking for crew (skippers) or willing to crew. At the park entrance, tell the gate guard that you are attending an event at the Yacht Club.
$10 cover charge. 21+ only please.
Fridays: Lunch 11:30-2:00. Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open from 5:00 until closing
Saturdays: Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open during dinner hours, and at OD’s discretion during non-dining hours.
Special guest chefs and themed dinner events as posted.
Bar Open from 4pm until 8pm
Reservations for dinner events should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.