- Tuesday, November 19: Annual Meeting and Board Elections. 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 29: Black Friday Dinghy Races. Skipper’s meeting, 11:30 a.m.
- All Through December: Holiday Boat Decorating. Space available at guest dock on a first come, first served basis.
- Saturday, December 21: Holiday Lighted Boat Parade. Skipper’s meeting, 4:30, dock departure at 5:30.
- January 1: BRRRR Rabbit Race
- Sunday, January 12: Winter Wonderland Sails Begin (2nd & 4th Sundays, through March)
- Saturday, January 18: Commodore’s Ball and New Officer Installation
Lighted Boat Parade
December 21, 5:30 p.m.
This fun, free, family friendly event starts at roughly 5:30 p.m, with boats parading through the marina and into the channel (exact route will be determined at a later date). Viewing area will be along the levee, and the berm in front of the clubhouse.
After the parade, come join us inside the club for festive holiday treats and music, plus two very special guests arriving by boat. Dinner will be available at the yacht club (children’s meal available.
For more information, call (650) 464-6265.
Fridays: Lunch 11:30-2:00. Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open from 5:00 until closing
Saturdays: Dinner served beginning at 5:00
Bar open during dinner hours, and at OD’s discretion during non-dining hours.
Special guest chefs and themed dinner events as posted.
Bar Open from 4pm until 8pm
Reservations for dinner events should be made to email@example.com.